Hawthorne Auto Square is the best place to look if you’re seeking a high-quality, low-mileage used Volvo for sale. We have an extensive inventory of pre-owned Volvo cars that include the most popular models. Volvos are known for their safety, performance, and durability. They also retain these qualities over time, which makes them an excellent choice for used car buyers. The Volvo brand’s reputation for reliability is unmatched as well. And at our buy here, pay here dealership in Los Angeles, you can purchase a Volvo at a great price.
Why Choose a Used Volvo?
Volvo cars are highly durable, so chances are, you’ll be driving your used Volvo for many years. The advantages of purchasing a used model include:
- Cost Savings: Pre-owned models cost less than new ones, so your down payment and monthly payments will be lower. Depending on the model and your budget, you may be able to afford a vehicle with more features or a higher trim level.
- Slower Depreciation Rate: As soon as it’s purchased and driven off the lot, a new car declines in value. Used cars don’t depreciate as quickly, and, like other luxury cars, Volvos do so even more slowly.
- Affordability: Compared to most luxury automobile brands, Volvos are more affordable to maintain. Many Volvo models have great fuel efficiency ratings, so you can save on fuel costs depending on how much you drive.
Volvo cars are also known for their strength and durability. An ultra-high strength steel creates a protective cage that dissipates impact energy during a collision. Other safety features include Volvo’s airbag technology, an advanced Blind Spot Information System, Cross Traffic Alert, Cyclist Detection with Auto Brake, and head-on crash detection with Auto Brake.
Researching Used Volvo Models
We have a wide range of low-mileage used Volvos, including SUVs, crossovers, sedans, and wagons. Here’s a look at some of the most popular pre-owned Volvo cars:
- EX90: A fully electric SUV that seats up to seven and has a range of up to 300 miles.
- EX30: Has an estimated DC fasted charging time of 26.5 minutes and accelerates from 0-60 mph in 3.4 seconds.
- XC90: Recovers energy when braking and stores it in the battery, reducing fuel consumption and emissions.
- XC90 Recharge: A plug-in hybrid with 455 combined horsepower and 58 MPGe combined fuel economy.
- XC60: Delivers 85.7 cubic feet of cargo capacity and is designed for smooth driving on city streets and highways.
- XC60 Recharge: Provides a combined fuel economy of 63 MPGe.
- XC40: A 5-seat SUV with a refined interior and 26 MPG combined fuel economy.
- XC40 Recharge: Fast charging can be achieved in 37 minutes, and this SUV delivers an electric range of 223 miles.
- C40 Recharge: Seating up to five people, it has a modest towing capacity of 2,000 pounds and provides an electric range of up to 226 miles.
- S90: A 5-seat sedan with a 13.5 cubic-foot cargo capacity and 25 MPG combined fuel economy.
- S90 Recharge: Achieves 455 combined horsepower and 66 MPGe.
- S60: Comfortably seats five occupants, while the rear seat folds to carry more cargo.
- S60 Recharge: Achieves up to 74 MPGe and 33 MPG highway.
- V90 Cross Country: Achieves up to 29 MPG highway and includes up to 69 cubic feet of cargo capacity.
- V60 Cross Country: Delivers to 31 MPG highway and luggage capacity can be increased to 60.5 cubic feet.
- V60 Recharge: This highly efficient wagon delivers up to 74 MPGe combined with an electric/gasoline engine that delivers up to 455 horsepower.
Hawthorne Auto Square: A Reputable Used Car Dealership in Los Angeles
A reputable dealership has an inventory of high-quality vehicles and assists you every step of the way. Our representatives have a great deal of expertise in used Volvos, so we can answer all your questions and help find a model that suits your needs. In addition, our certified pre-owned Volvo cars are fully inspected and covered under a 30-day, 1,000-mile warranty (an extended 6-month warranty is available). We provide maintenance and repair services and offer various in-house programs to finance your car and make it even more affordable.
Used Volvo Buying Process
Once you’ve found the right used Volvo for sale, the next steps include:
- Financing Your Used Volvo: In minutes, we can approve you for a low-rate loan with an APR as low as 2.9%. Take five months to build your down payment. Our team is here to help budget for your purchase. Continue browsing to learn more about our financing options.
- Inspecting and Test Driving: Your next used Volvo should look great inside and out and perform to your expectations. During your test drive, check for dents, dings, and scratches, worn interior materials, and how the car handles. Steering, acceleration, and braking should respond instantly and all infotainment features should work. Also, make sure you’re fully comfortable driving the vehicle. Ask the dealer about the vehicle’s accident and maintenance history as well.
- Negotiating the Price: Research the prices of similar used vehicles and note any defects when negotiating a selling price. Knowing the fair market value gives you a price to start with. Don’t be in a hurry, and use your knowledge while conversing with the salesperson. And don’t be afraid to walk away politely if you don’t think it’s a fair deal.
- Finalizing the Purchase: Once you agree on a price, inquire about any extra fees and add-ons. Be firm on what you want and don’t want. Read the contract before signing, to be sure there aren’t unwanted extras and all costs are included. The title, registration, and other required documentation will need to be completed and finalized before the vehicle is yours.
How Many Miles Can a Used Volvo Last?
With proper care, a used Volvo can easily last 200,000 miles. That’s an average lifespan of about 20 years.
Which Are the Top Used Volvo Models?
The 2022 Volvo S60 and 2012 Volvo XC90, SC60, and S60 are among the most popular and highly rated models.
Do Volvos Retain Their Value Over Time?
On average, Volvos retain 47.2% of their value after five years. The XC90 and XC40 fare better, but there are stark differences in how Volvo sedans, wagons, and SUVs retain value.
Find Low-Mileage Used Volvos at Hawthorne Auto Square
A used Volvo for sale can provide many years of reliable performance. At Hawthorne Auto Square, you can save on many different Volvo models and benefit from our expertise, financing, and warranties. Continue browsing or visit our buy here, pay here dealership to see our latest inventory. To learn more about our low-mileage used Volvos, schedule a test drive, and learn about special offers, visit our dealership or call (866) 707-7664 today.