Used Lincoln for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
A new luxury Lincoln car can be quite an investment. But did you know you can avoid the high sticker price with a pre-owned Lincoln and get the same value? If you live in the Los Angeles area, Hawthorne Auto Square is a premier used car dealership where you can find a wide selection of vehicles, and choose a luxury model that fits your tight budget.
Why Buy a Used Lincoln?
There are many reasons to buy a used Lincoln, aside from its luxury and reliability. You can get a car with a greater assortment of features. From year to year, the manufacturer doesn’t usually implement that many changes, so you can afford a few add-ons you might not otherwise.
Like most cars, Lincolns depreciate in value over the first few years. But there are reduced insurance fees and lower registration fees to consider. Dealers also charge all kinds of fees for new cars. With a used Lincoln, you won’t pay these either, so you save in many ways.
Most Popular Used Lincoln Models
We offer many used models in our inventory. These include some of the most popular Lincoln’s:
- Navigator: An elegant SUV with a quiet cabin, twin-turbo V6, and 10-speed automatic transmission as well as 8,300-pound towing capacity.
- Town Car: The last model year was 2011, but the Town Car’s 4.6L V8 engine, rear-wheel drive, comfort, and electronic features can make it appealing to those who don’t mind an old-school look.
- Aviator: A luxury SUV with three rows and a 3.0L V6 turbo engine, plus an interior furnished in wood, chrome, and leather.
- Corsair: A comfortable, quiet ride with plenty of power thanks to a 2.0L turbo engine; a replacement to the MKC, it has many modern safety features.
- Nautilus: Now available with a choice of 2.0L 4-cylinder or 2.7L V6 turbo engines, the Nautilus come standard with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Continental: Lincoln’s flagship sedan is still going strong; engine types vary with the trim level, but the handling is responsive and the ride comfortable.
- MKT: Variable cam timing was added to the 3.5L V6 in 2013, bringing it up to 287 hp; an optional self-parking system was offered as well.
- MKX: The 2016 to 2018 models of this SUV can have an optional 335 hp, 3.7L V6 engine. It has a first-class cabin and advanced safety features, including a 360-degree camera.
- MKZ: An upscale sedan with a quiet, luxurious cabin, comfortable seats, and a simple set of controls; recent updates include standard safety and driver assistance features.
- MKC: A luxury, high-tech SUV based on the Ford Escape with a strong 2.3 L turbo 4-cylinder engine and secure handling, plus a roomy rear seat.
Why Hawthorne Auto Square?
If you’re ready for any of these used Lincolns, our buy here pay here dealership can help you get in the car you want, at an affordable price. We’ll help you get preapproved for financing and approved for one of our in-house programs. To learn more, call 866-707-7664 or visit our dealership in Hawthorne today.