If you’re in the market for a luxury car, investing in a used model can have many benefits. Lexus has many loyal fans and is known for their reliability. There are many reasons to visit a Los Angeles used car dealership and shop for a Lexus. Whether you’re loyal or new to the brand, Lexus vehicles are available in much top quality, highly rated models.
Why Buy a Used Lexus?
Lexus used cars afford the opportunity to purchase a luxury vehicle at a much lower price. Some worry about maintenance and repair costs with a used vehicle. While parts do wear and break over time, most dealers conduct a thorough inspection and make any necessary repairs before putting the vehicle up for sale.
If you’re looking to buy a used Lexus, you also stand to benefit from the advanced technology and decent fuel economy, in addition to the noteworthy performance, safety, and interior features.
- Lexus GX: The 2010 model year featured a complete redesign, while exterior updates in 2014 also gave the SUV a refresh. A used Lexus SUV from the past few model years can yield a predictable purchase since the GX series has maintained its identity for nearly a decade. It is large, has standard heated and cooled seats, and early models include Bluetooth and other modern technology.
- Lexus LX: The interior and exterior were refreshed in 2013, so you’ll get a luxury vehicle at a great price. Standard four-wheel drive enables the vehicle to tow up to 7,000 pounds, while up to 83.1 feet of interior cargo space yields sufficient storage. The 2011 Lexus LX is highly rated for its off-road capability and comfortable interior. It can seat up to eight people, so is a great family SUV.
- Lexus RX: If you’re looking for a luxury midsize SUV, the RX offers an aggressive style and upscale, roomy interior. It is rated high for safety and reliability. Standard features include an 8-inch display and rearview camera. Consider investing in a more recent model as the Lexus RX has received accolades for affordability and luxury. A full set of safety features includes adaptive cruise control, a pre-collision system, and lane departure warning.
- Lexus IS: The vehicle’s luxury interior and composed ride were retained even after a 2014 redesign. It has Bluetooth, HD radio, voice recognition, and a 7-inch display, while the 2015 model added smartphone technology. A high rating for response, style, and comfort makes this luxury small car a great buy.
- Lexus ES: Praised for its value for an upscale car, the 2009 Lexus ES includes plenty of room for passengers, leather seats, and a power sunroof. Lots of safety features are available on earlier models. The 2012 model was ranked #2 in luxury midsize cars by U.S. News & World Report. Comfort, a luxurious interior, and a large trunk are some of the most notable features.
Find Lexus Used Cars for Sale at Hawthorne Auto Square
As one of the most respected used car dealers in Los Angeles, customers prefer us because of our Buy Here, Pay Here program. Financing programs are available directly from us, not a bank, so there’s no credit check and we offer low down payment options. We also accept any form of income. To find that perfect used Lexus for sale in Los Angeles, get in touch today!