Nissan cars are respected for their durability and reliability. Find the best Infiniti cars for sale at Hawthorne Auto Square if you’re looking for top quality and value.
To find a used Infiniti G37, Q50, QX80, Q60, G35, or coupe, visit our dealership or inquire about our inventory by calling 866-707-7664 today!
Why Buy a Used Infiniti?
Introduced in 1985 to compete with luxury cars from the U.S. and Europe, Infiniti models featured all new designs. The brand has since continued to expand its reach. By 2015, Infiniti cars were sold in 15 countries.
Quality, craftsmanship, and durability make Infiniti cars among the most reliable, even when they are sold used. A pre-owned car with 100,000 miles may very well have a long life ahead of it. The opportunity to buy a used Infiniti in Los Angeles is a chance to own a vehicle with a high degree of style, design, and elegance with some of the latest features at a lower price. Cost savings come in several forms when buying a used car, and involve:
- Depreciation: A new car can lose thousands of dollars the moment it’s driven off the lot, and as much as 30% during the first year of ownership.
- Insurance: The lower the cost of a car, the less it costs to insure; you may also be able to drop some parts of your policy (like collision and theft) with an older model.
- Registration fees: State registration fees are often based on the transaction price of the vehicle; increases in fees may be offset by purchasing a used car.
However, quality is not to be understated. A used car with a good vehicle history report can give you years of trouble-free driving. You can obtain a CARFAX report online, which is fairly simple these days, or ask a sales representative for one. Check the tires, inspect the interior, look under the hood, and go for a test drive; if all seems well, you can be confident the car will perform to your expectations.
Popular Infiniti Models
Some of the most popular Infiniti cars for sale in the past and today are in the G-series. This line of compact executive cars was produced by Nissan from 1991-1996 and again starting in 1999. Here are some of the most popular models:
- G35: Released for the 2007 model year, the G35 sedan received structural reinforcements around the engine and rear floor, a more powerful 306 hp engine with electrically actuated variable valve timing, and performance improvements.
- G37: A G37 coupe, unveiled in 2007 with a 3.7 L 330 hp V6 VQ37VHR engine, was sold as a 2008 model. It marked the introduction of Nissan’s Variable Valve Event and Lift system, a first for production vehicles sold in the United States.
- Q50: The compact executive car debuted in 2013 and is available in a hybrid version. As far as performance, the Q50’s use in the British Touring Car Championship for 2015 says it all. Updates in 2016 included a second-generation Direct Adaptive Steering, Dynamic Digital Suspension, and RACK Electronic Power Steering.
- Q60: Succeeding the Infiniti G coupe, the Infiniti Q60 is a 2-door sport luxury coupe and convertible. In 2016, a production-ready 2017 model was released. It featured a wider body, updated steering, a hydraulic electronic rack and pinion power steering system, and Drive Mode Selector, as well as a turbocharged engine.
- QX80: Originally called the Infiniti QX56, the QX80 was named in 2014 and is a full-sized luxury SUV. Following this renaming and restyling, the model underwent a facelift in 2017 with a redesigned grille, LED headlamps and taillamps, and hood, plus rear turn signal lights built into the bumper. The vehicle retained the 5.6-liter V8 engine from previous models.
Why Buy from Hawthorne Auto Square?
If you are looking for a used Infiniti coupe, Hawthorne Auto Square sells a wide variety of luxury models. In addition to our wide selection, we’ve also created in-house financing programs that make it more affordable to own a luxury vehicle in Los Angeles.
Our Buy Here, Pay Here program has you covered with:
- 5 months to build your down payment: Whether you’re looking for a used Infiniti G37 or used Infiniti G50, or any other model, you typically pay taxes up front and the remainder over five months. We approve qualifying applications regardless of credit score. Even if you have a past repossession, you may still qualify. Best of all, you get to drive away the day you sign the agreement.
- Aggressive Financing: Get into the car you want, regardless of the type of income you receive. At Hawthorne Auto Square, we accept Supplemental Security Income, disability, and government assistance. Financing is guaranteed no matter how you get paid.
- Low APR: As we are the bank, Hawthorne Auto Square can approve your financing application when other dealerships have not. We also offer an opportunity to save even more, with an APR as low as 2.9% Monthly payments are as low as $150.
Other reasons to buy a used Infiniti in Los Angeles from us include:
- Large revolving selection of inventory: Our inventory is constantly updated as used luxury Infiniti models pass our inspection and go on our lot.
- High-ratings: Customers consistently rate us high for car quality, selection, stress-free financing, low monthly payments, and top-notch service and maintenance.
- Rigorous inspections and testing: Every car undergoes extensive testing, including California emissions tests; if it doesn’t pass, we do not sell it.
- Limited warranty: All cars are sold with a 30-day, 1,000-mile warranty to ensure they are safe. In addition, extended warranty options are available.
Hawthorne Auto Square is the dealership to find a used Infiniti G35 or G37 or used Infiniti Q60 or Q50 in the Los Angeles area. If you’re looking for a great deal on a quality used Infiniti for sale in Los Angeles, visit our dealership at 11646 Prairie Avenue or call our sales department at 866-707-7664 today!