Hawthorn Auto Square, one of the most reliable used car dealerships in Los Angeles, offers many types of used GMC trucks for sale, as well as pickups and cars. There are many reasons to invest in a used GMC. Aside from reasonable pricing (why any buyer considers a used car), customers can expect superior attention to:
- Styling – GMC vehicles maintain their luster and impact over time. Many have traded bulk for a contemporary look, appearance being one of the top selling points.
- Interior – Many new models have more upscale materials. Wood grain, metal accents, and more can be found in some of the latest used GMC trucks.
- Fuel Economy – Buyers have a choice of turbocharged four-cylinder engines with many models, with fuel economy at or exceeding 30 mpg highway.
- Performance – The handling, transmission, steering, and suspension are typically as sharp in GMC used cars as they are in brand new models.
Each used truck is inspected by one of our qualified mechanics. Therefore, you are assured your GMC is ready for the road and will handle like new.
Top Used GMC Models
If you’re going with the reliability, performance, and comfort of a GMC, the most popular used models include the:
- GMC Yukon – Introduced in 1992, the Yukon is known for its truck chassis and based on the Chevrolet Silverado full-size pickup. It was released as two- and four-door models and in rear- and four-wheel drive options.
- GMC Terrain – The mid-sized crossover SUV was released in 2010, as a replacement to the Pontiac Torrent. A natural gas version was launched in 2013, capable of running on gasoline or natural gas.
- GMC Sierra – The GMC pickup truck was redesigned in 2014 with an eight-speed automatic transmission, combining capability with efficiency. An NHT trailering package integrates a trailer brake controller and heavy-duty rear springs.
- GMC Acadia – Known for space and family friendliness, the midsize crossover can seat seven- and eight-passengers and has cargo space for sheet goods up to 48 inches wide, including plywood and drywall.
- GMC Canyon – A midsize truck that offers horsepower, efficiency, and maneuverability for those requiring peak cargo-hauling and trailering capability.
- GMC Envoy – First appeared as a high-end version of the GMC Jimmy in the 1998 model year, and was a standalone model from 2002 through 2009. A high-performance version of the Jimmy, the GMC Typhoon was available in 1992 and 1993 and known for an all-wheel drive and sporty suspension.
Why Buy from Hawthorne Auto Square?
A leading dealer of used GMC trucks for sale in Los Angeles, we offer many incentives including in-house financing programs. We are a Buy Here, Pay Here dealership, so you have up to five months to build a down payment on a vehicle you select. Our financing programs are available no matter what type of income you have, even if you rely on SSI, disability, or government assistance income. Once approved, you can take advantage of our low-APR deals.
Hawthorne Auto Square also offers:
- Instant online approval for financing
- A large selection of constantly rotating inventory
- A 30-day, 1,000-mile warranty with all cars
- A large inventory of GMC makes and models
- Rigorously inspected vehicles that pass California emissions tests
We are one of the most highly rated used car dealers in Los Angeles, where you can find a used GMC SUV or a wide variety of used trucks for sale. Browse our used GMC inventory online or call 866-707-7664 to speak with us directly.