Hawthorn Auto Square is the used car dealership people trust in Los Angeles & the surrounding areas. If you’re looking for a great deal on a used Chrysler for sale, you’ve come to the right place. Chrysler vehicles are known for their distinct level of comfort, design, and performance. They’re built with luxury in mind, with features ranging from panoramic sunroofs to powerful V8 engines.
Why Buy a Used Chrysler?
The Chrysler 300 is an especially popular used car. If you’re looking for luxury, it has everything you need including full leather seats, a sunroof, and wood dash accents. It is unique in style, thanks to slab siding and 20-inch wheels. You also have a great deal of horsepower with a 6-cylinder or Hemi® V8 engine that can push you with over 300 hp. Leather or cloth seating provides comfort, as does nearly 40 inches of headroom.
You get a lot for a reasonably priced car. The ride is smooth; the experience is enhanced by all-wheel drive, a comfort-tuned suspension, and traction control. A large navigation screen, rearview camera, heated front seats, and remote start are included as well. Plus, you have a high-end sound system to enjoy on the road.
- 2012-2014 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: Featuring top-of-the-line performance, this luxury car offers what you’d expect of a car worth upwards of $100,000. A 6.4-liter 392 Hemi V8 gives 470 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque. This is not a standard luxury car. It offers the power and handling of some of the top models on the road.
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 200 Convertible: You might have missed out on a convertible in the 2015 model year, but this economic yet powerful car is still at the top. Although not one for the drag strip, the 200 handles bumps with ease and offers a high level of comfort for four passengers. Whoever said a convertible couldn’t be powerful, fun, and affordable?
- 2008-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser: Despite its retro style, the PT Cruiser comes in many trim levels and model options. A notable one is the turbocharged engine of the GT model. People treasure this vehicle as a compact car with spunk, not to mention its affordability.
- 2011-2014 Chrysler Town and Country: If you need the passenger room of a minivan, the Town and Country offer comfort, reliability, and storage. Stow N’ Go seating provides flexibility in space so you can quickly make adjustments before getting on the road. This ride combines affordability and amenities that make it worth considering.
- 2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6: This two-seater sports car was borne out of a partnership with Mercedes-Benz. A 3.2-liter V6 gives the performance car 330 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, so you could go from 0-60 mph in approximately 4.8 seconds. However, it wasn’t at the top as far as production, but a well taken care of vehicle may be a used car you can treasure for many years.
Buy Here, Pay Here with Hawthorne Auto Square
We are one of the easiest used car dealers to work with. If you’ve been declined by another dealership, we can get you financed with our in-house bank. That used Chrysler 300, Chrysler PT Cruiser or Chrysler Country you’ve been looking at can be yours thanks to our in-house financing programs. There’s no credit check and SSI, disability, or any form of income is accepted. We also offer low down payment options, so you can find the used Chrysler in Los Angeles you can afford. Contact us or schedule your appointment online today.